Monday, August 16, 2010

Last Week

Sorry about no posts last week.  It was a hectic week and for the most part this week will be too, but I wanted to show you what kept me so busy last week.  It was Vacation Bible School for our church last week and surprise I was in charge of crafts.  Lindsay was the director and she did an awesome job!  I'm so proud of her.  Here are a few of the crafts the kids made.



The letters were cut out with the Big Shot and the Sizzlet strip Alphabet (can't remember the name right now)

This is a Handy Hero bedside caddy.  HHQ (Hero Head Quarters of course)  The Crop-a-dile sure came in handy for punching the holes in this and all the cardboard backing came from the DSP packs.  I knew I was saving all that for a reason.  *wink*

Well that's all for tonight.  Tomorrow I have Bible Study in the morning and then a Stampin'Up! workshop at 11:00 am.  Then to pack and get ready to leave early Wednesday morning for my sister's in Cadillac and when I arrive we are headed to Loafer's Glory for the day.  I've wanted to go there for so long and now I'll have the chance.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Then Thursday I'll be doing Carin's Stampin'Up! workshop, which I'm sure will be a good time.  Finally Thursday night Frank will be coming up with my parents and he and I will be spending the weekend at Bear Lake for a little time away.  I'll try to get back to regular posting next week.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Ahhh... yes, VBS... those were the days!

Shar said...

What is Loafers Glory?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails