Friday, February 6, 2015

I DO LOVE YOU

Hey there friends!  Today is National Wear Red Day.  Did you wear red?  Red is one of my favorite colors so naturally it wasn't hard for me to find something red.  So as you can assume my card is red today.  It was a very easy and simple card to make.  I used some of the leftover pieces from one of the Paper Pumpkin kits to make this quick card.  I used the Stacked with Love Washi Tape and the stamp set Big On You.  I love this sentiment set because the words are so big and can be the focal point on your project.  I've also used this stamp set to create some Project Life cards.


 I love to take pictures and I'm not normally one who feels real comfortable on the other side of the camera, but I thought I'd share a picture of myself since I'm wearing my red and my sister Michele colored and cut my hair this week and I felt like I was looking fairly good.  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Wendy Zick said...

You're beautiful Renee! Thanks for the card, it's beautiful too! <3

Chriserendipity said...

Your hair looks great, Renee! And, you also look fabulous in red! It's one of my fave colours, too!

On another note, (I'm going backwards, because I read your Feb 13th post) I have FMS too and know how awful the cold weather is for us. I live in Canada where it can get REALLY cold at times. Right now we are having some "Chinooks" (warm weather) and it is just wonderful!!!

But, isn't card making just the BEST therapy?

Many blessings, Renee!
Chris in Calgary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails