Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You Made My Day, Love!


Hey there my stampin' friends!  How is your week going?  I hope you are doing well.  We received a bunch of snow on Sunday and Monday, but today the wind is calmer and the sun is shinning.   Expecting another 2"-3" more tonight and tomorrow and then more on the weekend.  I knew we were having a much too mild winter and that it wouldn't last long.

Accomplishing a few things every day that I have gotten behind in because of not feeling well.  Ordered new glasses last week and my eyes had changed quite a bit so hoping that being able to see again will help with all the headaches I've been having.  The glasses should be in by the end of the week.  Maybe my stamping will become straighter?  LOL!

Here is what I wanted to share today.  I really didn't know where I was going with this card, but I took some of the new things I have purchased as of late and went to work and this is the result.  I wanted to use the new Stacked with Love DSP stack and the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder.  I then added some Stacked with Love Washi Tape,  The tag was made using the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  The words are from the Best Day Ever SAB stamp set.  Don't you love how the little heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack matches the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder?  I added a few of those for accents.


  I made several of this card and they will be going out to those who left a comment on my Facebook page when they received their catalogs.  I know those who did, probably thought I forget, but I just had not gotten to it.  Sorry for the delay.  Did you know I had a Facebook page?  You can find me and follow me here www.facebook.com/stampinwithrenee.  When I reach 200 likes I'll be having a giveaway so go and like my page if you haven't already and tell your friends to like it as well.

Here are the specials for the week of February 2.

Those are some amazing deals this week.  Don't forget with a $50 order you get a FREE Sale-a-bration item as well.  The Hamburger Box die is an especially awesome deal and the Ornate Tag Topper is the punch I used on today's project.  Don't pass up these great deals.

Enjoy your Tuesday evening and hopefully I'll see you back here tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails