Saturday, February 7, 2015

Timber Valentine

I have another card to show you today where I used some more of the MPP kit from Christmas 2013.  By the way did you know that once you subscribe to MPP you have the privilege of purchasing extra items from certain kits when available.  The items available do not include the stamp set and ink, but the other items in the kit.  It really is another great reason to subscribe to MPP.

I once again used the Wood You Be Mine stamp set.  I really like those stripes, don't you?

Brooke came over today and we crafted the afternoon away.  It was so much fun.  I can't tell you how much I enjoy the fact that she's finding the time to do some crafting with me.  She was nine years old when I joined Stampin'Up! and she absolutely loved it and of course like all kids when she became a teenager and then a college student there just wasn't time for it, but now it just makes this mom so happy to create with her again.  She is very talented and has an eye for things.  Love her to pieces. 

 This is the cover of her This & That book.  She used some of the old retired colors because they still are some of her favorites.  Here is the cover of mine.  I love putting stuff in my This & That book.  All those little things we save, but don't know where to put them.........this book works perfectly for that.

Well it's almost supper time.  My hubby has been cutting and hauling wood all afternoon and I just heard him pull in with the last load for today.  I made Chicken and Dumplings for supper.  It's the same recipe I shared awhile back.  So good and so easy to make.  The chicken cooked all day in the slow cooker and I just added the dumplings a little bit ago.  Yum!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails