Thursday, February 19, 2015

Washi Flower Pot

Several weeks ago a dear sweet friend sent us an adorable little flower arrangement with condolences for the passing of Frank's mom.  It was so cute and very thoughtful.  Thanks Cathy!


It was a tiny little clay post, but was a little different shaped than the usual ones you see.  Well when the flowers were done I of course had to save the pot.  Then as I was browsing Pinterest the other day I saw where they had covered a picture frame with pieces of Washi Tape.  I thought that was a neat idea.  When I took the little pot to my stamp room and decided to figure out something to do with it, the Washi Tape idea came to mind......Ta da.......here is what I made.

I want to do one more thing to finish this off, but I'm waiting for an order from SU that will be here on Tuesday and I just knew I couldn't wait that long to show you.  I put a little chunk of floral foam in the bottom and then made my flowers using the Spiral Flower Big Shot Die.  The leaves are made using the Flower Flair Framelits.  I then used some thin strips of Coastal Cabana cardstock and curled them by wrapping around a tiny paint brush handle to finish off the arrangement.  When I get the other thing I need to finish it off,  I will show you the completed arrangement, but for now......

Almost forgot.  Here's  this week's specials.


Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails