Sunday, February 8, 2015

Last in a Series

Well it certainly has been a different sort of Sunday.  We received freezing rain overnight so our roads were extremely slippery this morning.  We decided to not venture out to church since we drive about 20 miles to church and then church was cancelled so we stayed put.  It is now snowing and the temps have continued to drop all day.  Just another day in Michigan.

Well I have the third card in a series that I've been doing using up some MPP kits.  These were so fun to make.

Don't you just love this woodcutter from Wood You Be Mine?  The ground on this card was stamped using the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  I thought that anchored him a little and made it not look like he was in mid air. LOL!  The hearts were from the Best Day Ever SAB set and I thought the stripes in the went real well with the stripes of the card.  The words are from the retired Good Greetings stamp set that was a hostess special last Fall.  I colored this with my Blendies.

Hope you've enjoyed these cards as much I did making them.  Thanks to those who have left comments and kind words.  They are very much appreciated.

Blessings,
Renee  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails