Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Flower for All Seasons


I finally got around to putting ink to the set that I received at convention for my sales last SU year. You can find this set (A Flower for All Seasons) on page 87 of Fall/Winter Catalog. I wasn't sure what to do with this set until I was inspired by this card from Jami Sibley over on SCS. You can see her card here. I used the Holiday Treasures DSP and the large scallop circle was made with my Big Shot pennant die. The square scallops were done with the new square scallop punch. The ribbon is Riding Hood Red 5/8" striped grosgrain. The base of the card is Old Olive. I colored in the image using my ink pads and Aqua Painter.
Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

Na, I like that card... in looks kind of like a quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails