Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Hey folks we're half way there. Don't you love Wednesday's? Hump day they call it. So I was thinking what wonderful things can I show you for a Wonderful Wednesday. You know it always pays to clean my stamp room because as I go I end up creating, so you'd think I'd clean more. Yeah Right! LOL Here's a couple of projects for your Wednesday.
Does this basket look familiar? It's a mini version of a basket I showed you last fall. It really is too stinkin' cute. Maybe later this week I can show you how it's made. Love that Tangerine Tango. Such a great fall color. Again with the Haiku DSP. Do you think I have a problem? LOL

This is a Tetly Tea container. I got the idea from a convention swap I was in. No it's not the Haiku DSP. This is the Main Blueberry. How cute and what a nice little treat for someone. Maybe you?
I'm off to take my mom to (as we say here in the Thumb of Michigan) "the city". Isn't it funny how we have certain sayings in different areas and we think they sound so normal, but yet others look at us like we're crazy? When we leave the Thumb, we're usually going to "the city" and when we get there we will probably get a " pop" to drink. I know some of you would get a "soda". Then there are those raised here and move away and come back and can't remember that we call it "pop" here. Isn't that right Anne? LOL
Anyways, you all have a wonderful day and we'll meet again here tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Carin said...

love both the projects... maybe it will be for ME!

Anne Anderson said...

Ok Ok so I call it a "soda" still. But you have to remember it was originally called a "soda-pop". :) Love both of the projects... maybe you will bring them to breakfast tomorrow so I can see them in person..... hint hint hint

Anonymous said...

Great projects. As far as hump day goes these are really nice to admire on a day like today.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Projects LOVE EM !!!
Love the fall basket especially, you must show me how to make it !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails