Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's the Big Shot!


Can you believe it's been a week since I posted? My how time flies. Lots of "stuff" going on, but none of it has been a lot of fun until last night. I had my Big Shot Pennant class last night and I have to say that this class was one of the smoothest classes ever. The ladies had a great time making their pennant and also sampling the pumpkin cake. Here is a picture of Joni and Pam proudly displaying their FALL pennants. The other participants had theirs all packed away so I only got this one picture. Would you like to make one? Contact me and I'll be glad to offer this class again.
In honor of Stampin'Up! debuting the Big Shot I'm offering a couple specials of my own on the purchase of this awesome machine. Here they are:
1. Purchase the Special Edition Starter Kit ($195.95) and receive any 2 Sizzlit dies priced at $4.95 each for FREE. And with this purchase you also will receive hostess benefits of a Level 1 hostess stamp set and $20 to spend in the catalog.
2. Purchase the Special Edition Starter Kit with the carrying bag ($259.95) and receive any die valued at $21.95 or less for FREE. And with this purchase you will also receive hostess benefits of a Level 1 hostess stamp set and $25 to spend in the catalog.
If you haven't received your Holiday Mini Catalog yet ( it will debut Oct. 1) you can view the Big Shot part of the catalog here to see all that comes with the Big Shot starter kit.
Shipping and Sales Tax apply to kit purchases, but I'll take care of it on the FREE dies. Hurry, this is a limited time offer. Remember SU accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Contact me soon so you too can have fun with your Big Shot.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Renee! Great Banners! Good Job!

Carin said...

love the banners! you think you are a "big shot" don't you???
looking forward to my party this Saturday...love ya Na!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails