Monday, September 8, 2008



These are some post it note books I'm making to sell at the new Back Street Quilt Shop in Elkton. They don't have a web site, but this page will give you their phone and email address. This is an adorable little quilt shop that just opened the first of this month. They are a quilting store, but they are also carrying some gifts as well. Barbie, one of the owners has been so sweet to me and has asked me to put some of my "wares" in her store. I'll be adding more things other than these, but I thought I'd share a little sneak peak. As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I'm off today to spend some time with my sisters and my mom. We are going to visit Leipprandt's Apple Orchard. I haven't been there yet this year and their apples are always the best. I then have a workshop at 3:30 this afternoon at my wonderful friend Debby Baker's house in Elkton. Looking forward to seeing all the ladies from that group. The are always so much fun. Well most of them anyway. LOL

Have a great fall day!

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU A QUILTER, YOU CAN'T STAMP ON QUILTS , OR CAN YOU ? LOL Notepads are very cute , good luck with the sales ! Hope you have a fun and relaxing day !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails