Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gift Card Tutorial-- of sorts!

I had a few questions about the gift card and thought I share a little more info.
The paper I used was Apricot Appeal and the DSP is Good Morning Sunshine. The other side of this sheet has cute little birdies. I put the sizes on the pic of what I used and the score lines I wrote in pencil on the lines. Please refer back to my last post for the finished project. If you have any more questions please let me know. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Renee

4 comments:

Anne Anderson said...

Hey I got it this time on here. Thanks for sharing.

lynns said...

Thanks for sharing. l like the DSP and can now look at it in the catty.

Carin said...

love your new header... I liked the birdie too!

Renee said...

Very cute and a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails