Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Gift for Who?





I received a call yesterday from someone who needed a gift certificate and needed it quick. I put this together in no time. Very simple, but I think it makes a nice presentation. What do you think? Now you're all wondering who it's for right? That's why I turned the card over silly! That's all for today. I'm re-organizing my stamp room. Yes, once again. Why is it just never quite right? Oh I know, because I make it such a mess. LOL

Have a great day!

Renee

4 comments:

lynns said...

Nice Job. What DSP was used?

Kim said...

I love the idea of gift cards. Is this something I can tell my hubby about?

Then I know I would get something I really wanted.

Pam said...

very nice ! Was it made with your BIG SHOT ?

Carin said...

great paper...nice gift for somebody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails