Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lovin' My Big Shot

It's taken me all day, but I've finally getting my post done. I just love using my Big Shot and find myself reaching for it every time I want to do a project. This little basket was made by putting 2 of the Box #2 dies together. I had this idea and hadn't gotten around to making it yet when I saw the same idea on someone else'ss blog. Just goes to show that maybe there really aren't any original ideas. *grin* Instead of folding the box tops down I left them standing up and hooked them together using sticky strip. I used Certainly Celery Textured cardstock and Urban Garden DSP. The flower is from the 5th Avenue Floral set and is attached to a Not Quite Navy punched Scallop Circle. To top it off I used a piece of Baja Breeze ribbon tied on the top and of course added some mini M & M packets.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the gift boxes! What a great color combination. I'll have to try that sometime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails