Friday, April 3, 2009

New Goodies


I got my new Occasions Mini Catalog goodies yesterday and had to make a card quick this morning before I head out again. Yes again! My sister Chele and I went to the health fair this morning to have blood work done. Why on a day like a health fair can they do it for $10, but any other time you have to have a doctor's order and be charged hundreds of dollars. I find that confusing. Anyway that has nothing to do with stamping and I just thought I'd throw that in there free of charge. *grin*
I used two new stamps sets here. Forest Friends and Oval All. Punched the oval with the large oval punch and then the scallop layer with the new Scallop Oval Punch that made it's debut in the Occasions Mini Catalog as well. I used the SU Texturz Plate for the background and added some Baja Breeze ribbon. Very simple, but I think adorable. Love that little Bambi.
Now I'm off to meet my other sister Carin in Midland to give her, her most recent SU purchase. Take care and have a great Friday.
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails