Thursday, March 18, 2010

Almost a week!

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've posted.  So sorry for that.  Lots of little things going on.  I've been busy with SU workshops, which is always a good thing and I'm happy to report I've reached a milestone in the company.  This morning I officially put in an order that got me to my 200K personal sales milestone.  It's taken me 10 yrs to reach it, but I made it.  What exactly does that mean?  Well of one thing SU will send me a letter and a pin congratulating me on my achievment  and next month I will receive a $2000 bonus check.  Not too many companies do that for their representatives/employees now do they?  Stampin'Up! is an awesome company to work for.  I love my job and not only for the monetary benefits, but the way that this business has opened up my circle of friends.  When I look back over the last 10 yrs. (my anniversary with the company will be in April) I just can't tell you how many people I've met and how many friends I've made.  I've even got to travel because of Stampin'Up!  I will share a little more about that next month during my anniversary month.

Now onto the stamping.  My sister and I spent the day on Tuesday doing a little retail therapy.  Hadn't done any of that since Christmas so we had to visit some of our fun places we like to go, which of course included Target.  I found this cute little glittery basket in the $ spot there.  Isn't it cute?

Yes, the basket came all glittery like that.  I added my embellishments using the 2 Step Bird Punch and the Trio Flower Punch (both sell for $15.95 each)

Here's a little close up.  Trying to play with my camera a little and get some different kinds of shots.  I have lots of learnin' to do. *grin*

Hope you're having a great Thursday.  The weekend is almost here.

Blessings,
Renee

5 comments:

ruth said...

Congratulations to you...
Congratulations to you...
Congratu-la-tions to yo-ou...
Congratulations to you!

That's awesome Renee!! Glad to do my little drop in the bucket toward a great year for you! :)

Miss you!!!

Carin said...

YAY! Na! You did it, but don't tell my hubby because I want to place a lil' order on your birthday special!

That basket turned out sooooo cute... I knew it would all along! ;)

Shar Mohr said...

Congrats Renee! How wonderful!!! Makes me both excited and proud to very soon be in your downline. ;)

lynns said...

Congrats! Happy to have been part of the 200K in sales.........

Kim said...

Love all that sparkle!!


Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails