Friday, March 5, 2010

More Felted Cell Phone Purses

Here are a few more cell phone purses I made this week.  I'm really having fun trying to teach myself some felting.  The previous ones I showed you the pieces were just hot glued on.  These ones I actually used a felting needle to attach the designs.  Since the class I was going to take on felting was cancelled I couldn't wait until it could be rescheduled so I've just been trying things on my own.  Don't know exactly if I'm doing it right or not, but I'm having fun.  All pieces of felt were cut using the Big Shot and dies. 

Dies used:  Top Note, Beautiful Butterfiles, Baskets and Blooms

I've had several comments or questions asking me about these


You've wanted to know if the edges were sharp.  And the answer is, no not really.  I suppose if you really pushed real hard or purposely ran your finger directly on the edge and were trying to cut yourself you probably could, but to just pick them up or grab them quickly, in a word no.  If I were to sit these on fine furniture like a endtable, coffee table or any wood surface I would probably put a piece of felt on the bottom so as to not have someone move it and scratch my furniture, but other than that they really aren't sharp at all.  If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Enjoy!
Renee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! Those purses are so super cute! Can I buy that brown one?? Love the tealight holder too - love your ideas!

Bernie said...

How stinkin'Cute!

joni said...

Love the purses and what is the tealight holder made of? cute!!!

Kim said...

Love the purses!

You go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails