Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Scrapbook Page for a Change

I know I don't often post a lot of scrapbooking ideas.  Not sure why other than I don't get to scrapbook as often as I like and many times I'm using up a lot of my retired SU stuff when I do so I don't want to show things you can no long purchase.  On Friday night they started a VSN (virtual stamp night) over on SCS and I was able to sneak one challenge in.  I used the new set I had just received for FREE, Happy Together.  It is one of the choices available to choose with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration.  I created my own background using the stamp set as well.  I actually made this page from the first idea to finishing it in less than a half hour.  Guess I just wanted to prove to myself I could do it.  LOL  Now to add some pictures.

Stamp Set:  Happy Together
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Large Flower Punch, Oval-wide, large, scallop, 1 3/8" circle punch, Big Shot Top Note die, 5/16" white brad

Hope you're having a great day!
Renee

2 comments:

WandaG_CT said...

Love this scrapbook page!

Kim said...

I knew you didn't just do cards.

Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails