Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feel the Magic of Spring

Ok, I admit it, I do have trouble coming up with titles for my blog postings, but that's not the reason I've been missing in action again for a week.  I apologize once again.  I have been pretty busy with workshops the last while so that is part of my excuse and the other part.................maybe laziness, (*grin*) and I haven't felt the best the last few days.  Too much birthday partying maybe? Or is it because I turned 47?  LOL  Either way that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

This is a cake I made last week

So that's the "magic part" of the blog post and here is the spring part


I used the 2 step bird punch to make these flowers.  Yes, that's the wing of the bird.  Not my original idea as I've seen it several places on the web, but I had to give it a try.  Sort of reminds me how I make little flower buds on my cakes.  I used the scalloped corner and border punches on the Pretty in Pink piece.  Can you believe I made a Mother's Day card already in Marchl?  That's gotta be a record for me.  *wink*

Have a great day!  The weekend is almost here.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Shar said...

At least Sandy knows you have a card made for her. Now all you have to do is remember where you put it and to send it! :-)

Shar Mohr said...

I like your new blog header!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails