Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Little Scrapbooking for ya!

Here is a page I created last weekend at the Cross Lutheran School all day crop event.  It's hard to see in the pictures, but I used the shimmer pain on these to add to the elegance of this cake I made.



I know it looks kind of dirty, but it IRL it is very shimmery.  I use the the Manhatten Flower embossing folder and cut them out.  I also used the 2-step bird punch.  I was real happy with how this page turned out.


This page was done with the 5th Ave. Floral stamp set (which by the way matches the Manhatten Flower embossing folder).  I stamped the background with versamark ink.  The other pieces are from a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I love to scrapbook with these kits.

I'll share a couple a more pages tomorrow so stop back.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are beautiful cakes and they're on beautiful pages. Great work.

Kim said...

Excellent layouts!

Love all the little extras!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails