Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things I Love...

Here is card I made when I was doing a demonstration for a group on different heat embossing techniques. This one I used the Heat & Stick powder and then added the red glitter.  Would you like to learn more about heat embossing?  Contact me and I can show  you and your friends some of the fun things you can make with embossing powders.  Oh and did I mention you can get this awesome set for free right now with a $50 order?  This offer is only good through March 31 so hurry!

Here's the inside
Cute huh?

Have a great Saturday!
Renee

3 comments:

Carin said...

Na, That shoe stamp is soooo cute... great card.

And you are on my list for things I love
Carin

Renee said...

I love this stamp set and I think you did a great job on this card! I just love the red!

Kim said...

Tooo kewel! Never thought of that technique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails