Monday, November 15, 2010

Best laid plans of mice and men

Well I had every intention of posting every day this month and I had told you so, but life has gotten in the way.  That's all I can say and I hope you will forgive my failure to do so.  I know there are some of you that look forward to my postings and I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

I have a workshop tonight for a very good friend and long time hostess and she's expecting around 13 people so I'm sure it will be a fun and busy night.  Here is the hostess gift I'm giving her.

Hopefully she doesn't see it before tonight.  She's working so I'm sure she's not on line. *wink*  This is similar to the one I did for my friend Vicki last week in that it's the same frame, but completely different stamps and ribbon.  I hope she likes it.  Well I'm all packed and almost ready to go.  Need to go get showered and dressed.  Have an enjoyable evening and I know I'll be seeing some of you tonight.

Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Carin said...

Na, Luv that picture! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the snow picture frame!!! I loved it and I even behaved myself with out chocolate!!! Had fun as always!!!
thanks!
Joni

Pam B said...

LOVE this picture ! You are so creative :)

Barbara said...

Renee - Gosh, I love this little frame too! Oh, please share your secret to those VERY lovely glittered snowflakes you made with the Big Shot!!! Stampin' Hugs to YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails