Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Trying.........

I'm trying so hard to post something every day this month.  If you remember I did this back in April and I think a lot of people enjoyed it so I thought I'd make a real effort to do so again instead of just a couple times a week.  Besides I really want to be an inspiration and encouragement to you all out there who stop by my blog often.

I'm headed in just a few minutes to a workshop for one of my BFF's and I want to share with you her hostess gift.

You wouldn't believe how fast I put this together so I'm not even going to tell you, but I had fun doing it.  I used the new Sizzix adhesive sheets from the Holiday Mini to make my snowflakes glittery.  They were cut out using the new snowflake strip die.  Colors are Marina Mist with a little Bashful Blue.  Cute huh?

Well I better get going.  Looking forward to seeing a lot of my groupies tonight. *Ü*
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails