Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh, come let us adore Him

This is the make and take from my friend Vicki's party last night.  I loved the simplicity of it, but yet to me it seems elegant.  I had viewed on someones blog I believe the idea of using the white on white so I embossed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock and then layered onto a 4 1/4" x  5 1/2" white folded card.  The blue is Marina Mist.  I also showed them how to punch 2  blue Modern labels out of the center of the blue piece and then layer the stamped piece over it.  You don't see it and one is none the wiser.  I then used the Modern Label punched pieces to layer behind the white stamped Modern label.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Really, like that card... very pretty!

Renee said...

Beautiful! Love the color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails