Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sew Glad We're Friends

This is the special month of thankfulness, not that we aren't thankful other times, but it really brings it home with it being the month of Thanksgiving.  One thing I'm thankful for today are my friends.  I have some pretty special ones, if I do say so myself.  Friends that are always there even if it's just on the other end of the phone.  Friends that I'm happy to say "sew glad we're friends"  I'm so loving the vintage stuff (as if you can't tell) and love this old fashioned sewing machine from Puns from the Past.  See the tiny half backed adhesive back pearls on each side?  Just what was needed to set this card off.
Here's another view of the last three cards I've posted.  I'll try and see if I can post something tomorrow and not use Cherry Cobbler, but there is no guarantee. *wink*

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Love the card. It is sew cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails