Friday, December 14, 2012

A Few Christmas Shares

Well how are you all doing with you Christmas prep?  All done?  No, me neither, but it will get there.  I've got several things to share with you today.

First is that Stampin'Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with over 300 items at unbelieveable prices.  You are not going to want to miss out on these so head over to my Stampin'Up! website and click on the SHOP NOW button and then the CLEARANCE RACK to start shopping.  For those that don't know how to order from there you can always call me with your order and I can help you place it on line
Next I'd like to start with an amazing card that I received from one of my customers.  I found this card absolutely stunning and just couldn't wait to share it with you.  So her goes..................



Is this not ever so pretty.  You can even see the shimmer in the picture.  It is absolutely beautiful.  Thanks Julie for such a great card.

Last weekend was the Christmas shop party for the place where my hubby works.  The guys put their own little party on with turkey and ham and then we all provided dishes to pass.  I decided that a Christmas cake was in order.  I haven't made one of these in years, but pulled out my Wilton Christmas tree pan and went to work.  Now the idea of piping all those little leaves on the tree seemed like a good idea when I started out, but half way through I started to wonder what I was thinking, although I liked the final outcome and think it was worth it.  The star on top was made with the now retired large star punch in Daffodil Delight cardstock and covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and attached with a toothpick.  I know you thought I was going to say Snail Adhesive now didn't you?  LOL!



And lastly here is a recent card I made to send a special thanks to a friend.
 
Thanks for stopping by and here's to a great weekend.
 
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Catie A. Booms said...

Renee, you do such truly beautiful work!! You are so creative and inspiring!! Keep on keeping on! Blessings, Catie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails