Friday, December 28, 2012

Sycamore Street DSP Wreath

 
I had mentioned yesterday that I would be sharing a SAB project today and here it is.  It's a wreath made using the new Sycamore Street DSP paper from the SAB brochure.  You can receive this package of 12 sheets of double sided designer paper for FREE with a $50 order starting January 22, 2013.  The colors in this paper is Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.  When I saw this paper in the SAB brochure I wasn't overly excited, but decided to get it when demos had the chance for pre-order SAB benefits.  Once I opened it today though I was glad I had gotten it.  It's lovely paper and the colors are beautiful.  This wreath is for someone special, but I can't tell you who just yet.  I want her to receive it before I say anything more.
 
 
And just so I can get some other cards cleared up out of my cards to post I will add a couple more here today.  These were some thank you cards I had sent out in November.
 
 
Hope you've enjoyed these and if you have any questions please feel free to post a comment here and I'd be more than happy to answer them. Also don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack.  New items have been posted.  Lots of great deals.  You can shop 24/7 from my website.
 
Blessings,
Renee 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails