Monday, December 24, 2012

Lots to Share...........

Lots to share today so I'll try not to do a lot of rambling and get to it.
This is a beautiful card I received from fellow demonstrator Charlotte Coombes.  It was so unexpected and a wonderful surprise to receive in the mail.  Thanks Charlotte!

Here is a little gift I gave my hairdresser.  My hairdresser is my sister, but I still like to give her a little something for being my hairdresser.  I found this cute little bucket in the $ section of Target and filled it with my homemade peanut butter balls, on of her favorites.


Here are some cookies I made for one of my cookie customers.

Here is an assortment of the 28 dozen cut out cookies I made this year.  I know they look like a lot of work and they are to some extent, but I love doing them.


And lastly here are the rest of the Christmases past displays.  Well I need to go and get my house cleaned and I've got a last minute gift I need to get made by tomorrow.  Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and I'll have a post tomorrow to share with you as well so check back.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails