Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wow!

The baking is done and it's still 5 days until Christmas.  I'm pretty proud of myself especially with all that has been going on as of late.  I've got a couple of quick cards to share and then I'm off tonight to go get a manicure.  I think my hands deserve one after all the cookie decorating I've done this week.  I'll try and get some pics uploaded of the cut out cookies I did tomorrow, but until then this is my share for today.

This card came to me from my Secret Santa.  Isn't it gorgemous?  I love all the embossing and glitter!  Oh, have I happened to mention I love glitter?  I know only a few times. *Ü*  Thanks Secret Santa!
This is a Christmasy Thank You I made for a dear friend awhile back.  Ok, that's it!  I've got to scoot and hopefully I'll be back with more to share tomorrow.
 
With many blessings to you all,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails