Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pretty Proud

Well I am proud for a couple reasons today.  The first is that I've been getting my posts ready ahead of time and scheduling them to post for the next day.  That in and of itself is almost a miracle.  LOL!  And the second one is I get to share some beautiful cards that I received this year.  Each one has come from someone who at one time or another has been to one of my parties/classes.  I love to see what others do and I'm so happy when I'm on the receiving end of one of these creations.

 
Cards were made by: Top Row: Carin Orth (my sister and downline), Vicki Affholter (friend/customer) Bottom Row: Joni Reimann (friend/customer), Pam Bucholtz (friend/customer), Sue Kohl (aunt/friend)  Thanks ladies for sharing not only your Christmas greetings and fine art work, but also your friendship.  That is what is important.  I am so thankful for all the friends I've made through Stampin'Up!  My world would be much smaller if it wasn't for Stampin'Up!
 
I want to share one more thing with you today.  I had wanted to make some of these, but just never got around to doing so until this week.  I had the candy bought so why not?  Now this is not my own idea.  I got it from fellow demonstrator Brenda Quintana.  She is so talented and she shares so willingly.  She is one of my favorites.  Check out her blog if you get time.
 
Isn't this adorable?  She even has a video on how to make these.  Very simple to follow and easy to make.  Thanks Brenda!
 
Well hope you are having a blessed Sunday!
Blessings,
Renee
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails