Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome Tuesday!

Sometimes I find Tuesday to be a pretty good day because that means Monday is over.  LOL!  Actually we should appreciate every day because it is a gift from God.  That is something that I know I've been guilty in the past of doing and I'm trying real hard to break that habit.  My dear friend who are going through the last days of her husband's life has really showed me how important it is to live life to the fullest each and every day because it truly is a gift.

Well I hope you've enjoyed this day and will enjoy what remains of it as well. I'm getting ready to head off to a do a party tonight, but wanted to share the card I started yesterday, but finally finished today.

I found the leg idea of making the legs somewhere on line.  Can't remember where, but the rest is my own take.  As I've told you before Halloween isn't one of the big holidays for me, but I do like to make the occasional card.  The boots are from the set called Bootiful Occasions.
 
Bootiful Occasions Clear-Mount Stamp Set
I again used the Gorgeous Grunge set.
Gorgeous Grunge
I've linked these to the Clear Mount sets, but they also come in Wood Mount as well.  You can purchase these through my store or by contacting me direct.

Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails