Friday, August 23, 2013

What can a person say?

I find it so hard when I have to make a sympathy card.  Usually I try and make up a bunch ahead of time so that when I need one I can just send it because having to make one when you are feeling so bad for a person who has lost a loved one... making a card is usually the last thing you want to do.  Did that all make sense?  It did in my mind so just go with it. ;)

Here are a couple that I made this week. And I really should get making a few more up so that I have them on hand.


 
Not sure which one I liked better.  I made the second one first and then the other one so hence the reason the bow is on a different side.  I used some retired ribbon as I wanted a softer look to it.  Well that's all for now.  I did receive a SU package today, but have not had time to play.  I'm thinking maybe in the morning.  Sounds like a good Saturday morning plan.  Until then...............
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails