Monday, December 22, 2014

December Photo a Day.....Day 20, 21, 22

The days are just getting away on me.  Not only with Christmas, but lots of other things as well and I'm still trying not to push myself too much yet.  I see the doctor tomorrow so we shall see what he has to say.    Anyway, I will just catch up here with my pics and call it a day.

Day 20.......


Love this pic of my girls.  This is a tray that I can slide paper, picture, etc....under the Plexiglas 

Day 21......


These are the cookies and candies we made.  125 dozen all together.  Trays have been made and delivered to brighten the day of some special people.

Day 22......

Sorry, but I just cannot get enough of this special kitty cat.  As you can see here he is so laid back.  Loves to play, but also loves to be loved.  We feel very blessed to have him.

Well that's it.  Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow.  I do have a project or two to post.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails