Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Photo a Day............Day 30 & 31

Well I didn't always get my December Photo a Day photos posted on the day, but I did post 31 pics of random things for December.  Now to have them printed and do a little Project Life-ing with them.

Here are the last two pics.

Day 30...........


Day 31..........

Thanks Chele for my Hedgie treat today,  I love him!!!

Well that's a wrap for 2014.  It wasn't the best year, but it wasn't the worst either.  It was filled with many joys and blessings.  I'm thankful for it all and hopefully it will all help me to grow into who God wants me to be.  I don't really make resolutions, I just try to do and be better.  Many blessings to all you, my blog readers.  I appreciate you and look forward to sharing even more in 2015.  There's going to be a whole lot of stampin' goin' on.

Happy New Year!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails