Tuesday, June 17, 2008

10,000 Hits


Ok, this is a little behind the time, but I wanted to get this taken care of. I was going to post a blog candy when I hit 10,000 hits, but I was so busy with making cakes at the time that I missed it. Well, sort of. I did receive a very excited email from friend Shar Binder that she was the 10,000th hit. Yeah Shar! I wanted to give her a little treat for being on the ball and notifying me so here is what I have for Shar. Don't worry though I will change the R to an S or a B, whatever I have, in case anyone was wondering. These are the items that were made at the May Chipboard class. Congrats Shar and I will be delivering soon.
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the ideas. I have tried to locate some of those clips, but they must be very popular, cuz everyone is sold out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails