Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Frankie Boy!


Hey stampin' friends! Sorry no stamping today. I have my big "cake" weekend this weekend. It's always that way the first couple of weeks in June, but with graduation being early my usual second big weekend is actually my last. Yeah! and I intend to do some stamping next week. Anyone want to come over? If you do, give me a call. I'd love the company and I have a new stamp set to play with.
Anyway, today is my hubby's birthday and I thought I'd take a minute to honor him. I am so thankful for the DH (dear husband) that he is. He's a good guy and as I have told ladies at convention who have commented about him coming with me, "I wouldn't trade him for a million swap cards!" So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Frankie Boy! I love you!

As a side note we (me and my family) started to call him Frankie Boy after Brookie (when she was little) called him that. At the time Frank was not amused with his young daughter referring to him that way and quickly let her know that. We of course thought it was hilarious, but couldn't let Brooke or Frank for that matter, know it. Yes, Brookie is always paving herself a new path, but it doesn't always have a good outcome some days, but ya gotta love her. We called her "little Frank" when she was little because she's a lot like her daddy. Like Father, like daughter.

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon with some stamping.

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing Frank a great birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails