Monday, June 9, 2008

RAK from a Friend


Hello blog friends. I had intended to post this earlier, but our internet was down. Ugh! I hate when that happens, but we are finally up tonight. Yeah! I received this card on Friday from friend and customer Pam Bucholtz. What a wonderful surprise. The picture just does not do this card justice. It is so much prettier IRL. The pretty pink glitter just sets this card off, as does the layers to the flowers. So, so pretty. Thank you Pam not only for the card, but the kind and encouraging words in it as well. You certainly made my day. May I encourage you all to just send a card to someone for no reason at all (random act of kindness)and you will be sure to make some one's day as well. I'll be gone tomorrow so I probably won't get any stamping done, but look for some on Wednesday. Frank has to go on a service call to Lansing tomorrow and he's asked me to ride along. See you soon,
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Pam's card. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Renee, Beautiful card. It's always nice to get something that special in the mail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails