Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Polka Dots and Paisley




Here's another tribute to a soon to be retired stamp set---Polka Dots and Paisley. This is a set that all demos received free from Shelli (CEO and owner of SU!) when it was released a couple of years ago. We received it around Christmas time so it was very exciting. The Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink card is the thank you I sent Shelli for such a great gift. When this set is officially retired come August 11, I will put it on my shelf of retired stamp sets that I will be keeping. It will serve as a reminder of the great company that I work for and besides that I can still stamp with it. *grin* If you'd like to purchase this set before it retires for good, please contact me soon.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

I do love this set... I use it a lot, but your ideas are so good... I will just have to get it out today & make a card or 2!

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards. I don't have this set personally, but I love everybody else's creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails