Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a little late today...............

I'm a little late in posting today. The girls and I worked on the pool trying to get it cleaned. We had our winter cover go for a ride late this winter and needless to say that does not make for a clean pool opening, but it will get there. Most people think we have the pool because of the kids, but that's not the case. We have it because I love the water, but I'm not a beach person and speaking of the beach......................I know you were wondering how I was going to tie this into stamping (which is the reason you visit my blog, right?) well, what a better way than a "beached whale. Ok, that was bad, but this card isn't.


This was one of the make and takes at Joy Armstrong's workshop last night. Everyone loved how easy it was to make. All monochromatic, quick and easy.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou, Blue Bayou Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blue Bayou
Stamp Set: Whale Wishes
Accessories: Soft Sky Double Stitch Ribbon
All of these items (except for the Whisper White) will be retiring come August 10 so if this set has been on your wishlist or if you need to stock up on the cardstock and ribbon, don't delay. Call me to place your order. And speaking of orders.......I will have my last order for June going in on Monday, June 30. Please feel free to contact me to place an order.
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better late than never. Great looking card. Can't wait to see what you come up with next

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails