Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just a little stampin'



Hi stampin' friends. I'm sorry that my posts have been so spotty lately. Life just has a way of getting in the way. I'm sure most of you can relate. As always I appreciate you stopping by. I did get a chance to do a little stampin' today. The first card is the one I will be giving to Frank for Father's Day. I discovered how to make this folded shirt from this blog . It's very easy. I purchased the tractor brad awhile back just because I thought they were cute. Wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but knew that I'd find something since Frank works for John Deere. I really liked the way this turned out. What do ya think? The words are from a retired SU set that I won't part with. He really is my hero and I love to use it when I make him cards. Ahhh............ Colors are Sahara Sand, Choc. Chip, Always Artichoke. Notice the tie? I used the tire tracks wheel on it.

The other card was a case from Tara Katy. You know I very seldom stray from SU stamps, but hey this one was a buck and I thought it was cute. Of course I purchased it awhile ago, but hadn't done anything with it. (do you see a pattern in my life here?) Anyway when I saw Tara's card I just knew I had to case it, so I got my SU DSP out and went to work. I used Bali Breeze DSP, Taken with Teal, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive. I added some old retired glitter (Razzle Berry) to her top

Hope you enjoy these!
Renee

4 comments:

Tara said...

hey...glad you liked my card...yours is darling!! :)

Courtney said...

I love the brad! What a nice touch! I'm so glad that tutorial helped someone! :)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME cards! way to cute.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the cards. Love the idea of the tractor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails