Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clipboard Thanks

Good evening!  It's been quite the day.  My uncle had his other cataract surgery today and as most hospital proceedures go it was an all day affair and by the time I did some errands for them and got home it was after 4:00 pm.  I left the house at 8:30 am.  I also took on a cupcake order for this weekend so I've been working on those 15 dozen since I got home along with another cake.  Why do I do these things?  Oh I know it's the money. *grin*

Anyway, here is a little thank you gift I made recently.

The lady who received it called me today and told me how much she liked it.  It's nothing too fancy, but it was fun and quick to make using our DSP.  Well that's it for me.  Time for a little more baking and then time to unwind.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Judy said...

Question. How did you get the paper up and around the clip on the top of the board?

judyizzya@comcast.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails