Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last week Frank's cousin's 30 yr. old daughter passed away from cancer.  Such a sweet girl who had been fighting cancer for some time.  My heart really goes out to the family.  Although I can't truly know what they are feeling, I do know that as a mother of two daughters (22 & 20), I can only imagine how my heart would be aching and breaking.  At least she is free of pain and no longer has to fight this battle.  She is with her Lord and Saviour and for that we can rejoice. 

This is the card that I sent to her mom and dad.  I love hydrangeas and even though this set (hostess) will be retiring come July 1, it will be one that will stay in my collection.  I used the Strength and Hope set to stamp the background.

If you'd like to earn this set for free, there is still time to earn it.  Just place a $150 order before tax and shipping and it is yours.  This order can be one order or combine orders or host a workshop.  Oh and you'll get $15 to spend in the catalog as well.

Hope you have a good Sunday.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails