Monday, May 9, 2011

One More Out to Sea

I hope all you mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I know mine was pretty good.  We had church, out to eat lunch and then a 3 hour nap. Ahhh!  That was great!  I got a beautiful pot of geraniums to sit by our back door from my daughters and a scrapbooking tote from my hubby.  So dinner out, flowers, a scrapbooking tote and a 3 hr. nap. What more could a mom ask for.  Oh and 2 beautiful daughters, but that goes without saying. *wink*

I have one last Out to Sea card to show you and then I will be showing you some other things this week.

Father's Day will be next so I thought I'd shaer this nice masculine card with you.  I am really liking this set and it's so easy to use.  Add some of SU's new Bakers Twine and you've got a good combo.

I'm now off to help my aunt today.  Please pray for her as she is dealing with some medication issues and we really need her to be taking her pills at the right time.  Pray for me as well that I can make the right decisions regarding her care and that I can get her to understand that it really is what is best for her.  It' so hard to see a family member age and not be "themselves" any longer.  Especially a family member that you remember taking care of you when you were little and now the roles are reversed.  I have such a soft heart that this is just about killing me.  Sorry didn't mean to be a down, but I do feel comfortable sharing with you all.  Each of you that stop by are a special blessing to me.

Have a wonderful day!  It's suppose to hit 70º here today.  I will my best to share more this week from the stamping world.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails