Friday, May 13, 2011

Inlaid Embossing.....

Or at least that's what I call it.  I just love to glue pieces onto cardstock and then run the cardstock through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and that is just what I did here.  I was playing with one of our new Triple Layer Punches and had these pieces leftover from my project and of course I couldn't just throw them away.  The centers are punched from the 3 flower punch and added afterwards.  I then added a simple thank you and it was done.  Have you tried the inlaid embossing?  If not why not give it a try and then post here with a link so I can see your creations or if you don't have a blog, then just email me the picture at ibecakes@airadv.net so I can see and maybe even post here, with your approval of course.

Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails