Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween Eve!


As you might know I'm not a big Halloween person, but I am a big Fall person. Love the crisp air and the coziness of the season. Here's a little pumpkin decoration for you today. These are very easy to make and can really be made for any season or occasion. I used 12 strips cut 1" x 6". Stack the strips and punch a whole through the whole stack. This is where the Crop-a-dile that SU carries in the catalog comes in handy. You can punch through these like a knife slices through "buttah". Then punch a hole through the other end. Thread you ribbon through, tie a knot and run it through to the other end, knot this end as well. Now spread the strips out to make your ball/pumpkin. I used the 5 petal punch to make a leaf for on top and then used my circles and scalloped punch to make the medallion I hung from the bottom. Now be creative and see what you can make.



Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute decoration!

Anonymous said...

love it! love it! love it! you are so talented!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails