Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Wow it's October 31! Can you believe it? I love the fall time, but it can seem like it goes so fast. I haven't posted since the 21st and for that I apologize. I could go into lots of excuses for that, but I know you all have much better things to do because after all you are busy too. Can you tell I feel guilty for letting you all down who check my blog on a regular basis? I still have new people subscribing to my blog and I hate to let others down. Guess my momma raised me right. Ah? Now I sound like I'm from Canada. LOL Anyhoo, please forgive me and we'll call it good. Not that I'm one of those OCD people. *grin*


I wanted to share this great pin I made. They are made with SU punches, versamark ink and clear embossing powder. It's hard to tell in the pic, but they are super shinny and the best part is you don't have to poke a hole in your clothes to put them on. The actually have a magnet on the back of them. No they aren't refrigerator magnets, although they could be if you wanted, but I used a small metal washer to attach them. Neat idea huh? Not mine originally, but I discovered this along time ago from somewhere. And if you have a real "magnetic" personality you won't need the washer to hold it in place. LOL OK, that was bad.

I actually had an order for 20 of them and this is it. Did you know that if you see something on my blog and you'd like to purchase it for yourself that all you have to do is contact me? That's it, contact me and if I still have the supplies or can order them I would be more than happy to make it and sell it. Or if you prefer to make it yourself, let me know and you can place an order from Stampin'Up! through me or my website ( http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/) and make your own. It's that simple. And of course you get me help along with it.

Now I'm going to do a little stamping today and maybe I'll be back later to share. I really need a stamping day. How about you? Wanna come and play? Give me a call and come on over.
Until later have a great Halloween day!
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

Happy Weenie to you too Na!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails