Monday, March 16, 2009

Camera Problems

Sorry about no posts for the last few days. I don't know if I told you, but my sister and my girls bought me a new camera for Christmas. It's a great camera and takes wonderful pictures in case you've noticed they were better than they use to be, but the only thing I don't like is that is takes a lithium battery. Lithium batteries are not cheap, nor do they last very long. I'm going to have to do something about this since I do take a lot of pictures. Anyone know where to get the best deal on a charger for these babies? The only ones I've found are pretty pricey.
So anyway here is what I have for you today. I took the picture with my old camera and boy can I tell the difference with the new one. Can you? This picture is bad and maybe by tomorrow I can get a new battery and get a better picture, but I wanted to get something posted for today. I used the Basket and Blooms die to make this cute little basket. Yes you read that right. You don't have to make just round baskets with that die. I just love the versatility of the sizzix dies.
Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,

I really like this basket - a nice take on the die.And thanks for the Top Note Box directions.
I also can tell the difference between the pictures - gift idea maybe, a battery charger?

Bernie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails