Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some Pretties

Good Tuesday morning. If you think positive, you'll be positive, right? I'm trying, but this fire ordeal is really "trying" me. I thought I'd show you some pretties today. This is a card I received from Mary a demo friend of mine over on Primitive Seasons. Mary is truly an artist. Her creations just amaze me. Thanks Mary for the beautiful card. It's just gorgeous!!
This beautiful Peony is for my demo friend Patty Bennett. Patty has posted many beautiful flowers from her flower garden so when my dad brought this flower in yesterday I knew I had to take a picture and post it to show Patty we have pretty flowers here is Michigan too. LOL Not as pretty as Patty's, but pretty non the less.
Ok, that's all for now. I'm headed over to the house and going to demand a schedule of repairs from the contractor today. He has not given us that and his boss has told me he has to do it. It's hard sometimes for me to be tough, but in this case I'm going to be. I want so badly to be back into our house. Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails