Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back Home-----Finally!!!!!

Well we are finally back home. It's been a long 6 1/2 months, but we spent our first night on Tuesday, amongst boxes and all. The only thing I cared about was having my bed to sleep in. We have been through quite a bit as those of you who follow my blog know, but I'm happy to say we are better people because of it and we love the Lord even more. He has been good in spite of all that has happened. The fire, Frank's cancer, pickup truck motor going up, having to put our beloved 14 yr. old cat to sleep and the daily struggles of taking care of insurance issues and making decisions on top of not being able to live in our home. It's been a struggle as I said, but I'm so thankful for all the Lord has brought us through and we couldn't have gotten through it without Him. God is good, all the time. We also appreciate all our family and friends for their support, prayers and helping hands. We are blessed much more than we deserve.
I will have a few stamping things to show you this week, but for now I'll just show you a very small sampling of what our house has been looking like the last week.
We have a total of 297 boxes delivered back to us and that doesn't include furniture, electronics, appliances or clothing. We does one get so much stuff. I swear my girls have saved everything since the minute they were born. They're my little hoarders. I will share pics of the house too as it gets a little more presentable.
I'm now off to do a Stampin'Up! workshop for the Pigeon Women's Club. Wish me luck. I could really use a boost to my business right now.
Thanks again for all your support and prayers. Many blessings and hugs to you all.
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Yeah for you! I am having my family order Stampin Up Gift Certificates from you to give to me for Christmas. Maybe other stampin up fanatics would enjoy that gift, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails