Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finally a Christmas Card

I've been wanting to get a Christmas card posted for you, but just haven't gotten around to it.  I made this card a week or so ago and hadn't gotten around to taking the picture and getting it uploaded.  Just can't seem to get focused these days.  I punched out the ornament in the very vanilla cardstock and then put the DSP behind it.  It's hard to see in the picture, but I put some Dazzling Details on the berries so it is really sparkly.  The Merry Christmas is from the Teeny Tiny Messages set.  Hope you enjoyed this and if you did leave me a comment.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

ruth said...

Very cute! Love how the paper looks peeking through!

Pam B said...

Love the card ...the colors are beautiful !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails