Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fresh Vintage Thank You

Hi my stamping friends.  Well it's Tuesday!  Have you had a good day?  Mine has gone pretty well.  I had Bible study this morning with some wonderful ladies and then had lunch with my good friend Vicki.  Tuesday has sort of become my "day out."  Last Tuesday a sweet lady from our Bible study invited me to her house for lunch and then a knitting lesson.  Yes, one of my goals this year is to learn how to knit.  I've crocheted for years, but haven't learned how to knit.  We had a lovely time visiting and getting to know one another and she showed me the basics of knitting.  I'm doing it, but not sure how well I'm doing it.  We shall see if I finish this scarf I'm working on and I'm not embarrassed to wear it.  LOL!

Anyway I wanted to make this lady a thank you for inviting me over and teaching me the basics of knitting and this is the card I came up with.
Here's what I used:
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage (SAB) and Kindness Matters (regular catalog and also a SAB choice right now)
Paper: Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Accessories: Labels Collection Big Shot Dies, Vintage Embossing Folder, Lucky Limeade 3/8" ruffled ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails